Batteries From Woman’s £4 Vibrator Explode Into Ceiling Like Metal Missile

0
50
Batteries From Woman’s £4 Vibrator Explode Into Ceiling Like Metal Missile

If you’re planning to put any kind of electrical current near your genitals in the near future, you may want to read this cautionary tale.

A woman got the shock of her life when she says her vibrator exploded, just as she was about to use it for the first time.

Cassie Esplin had bought her Buzz Tongue Finger Vibrator before Christmas and wanted to test it out, but she claims she never got the chance as the battery pack flew out with such force it hit the bedroom ceiling.

The battery apparently smashed against the ceiling and landed on her top, which she says burnt her jumper and left marks on her chest.

The 25-year-old said the metal missile felt like she had been punched.

The vibrator 'exploded' before Cassie even had the chance to use it. Credit: SWNS
The vibrator ‘exploded’ before Cassie even had the chance to use it. Credit: SWNS

Cassie, who works in a car dealership in Norwich, said: “I was going to try if for the first time and it made a really loud bang. I just froze. I was so shocked.

“I just thought ‘oh my god what has just happened’. I was holding it close to my face and it could have hit my eyes. I could have been blinded by a £4 sex toy.

“Thank god I wasn’t using it. It could have caused some damage. I jumped out of my skin. I was in so much shock.”

Single Cassie had bought the sex aid in the sales from Lovehoney.co.uk after it had been reduced from £12 to £4.

Cassie said the battery pack hit the ceiling and landed on her chest, scorching her jumper. Credit: SWNS
Cassie said the battery pack hit the ceiling and landed on her chest, scorching her jumper. Credit: SWNS

She said: “As soon as I put the batteries in it just exploded in my hand. Part of it hit the ceiling and landed on my chest.”

Cassie sent a complaint to Lovehoney.co.uk and the company has offered her a full refund, but says she could be put off using sex toys again after she was left traumatised by the experience.

She said: “I feel too scared in case something like this happens again. I couldn’t believe what happened.”

The company who made the toy has offered Cassie a full refund of £4. Credit: SWNS
The company who made the toy has offered Cassie a full refund of £4. Credit: SWNS

A spokesperson for Lovehoney said: “This is the first complaint we have received about this product.

“We offer all customers a refund if they complain that a product is faulty as part of our customer service. We take all customer complaints very seriously.

“We have spoken to the complainant and are arranging collection of the product for full testing.”

The moral of the story, probably spend more than £4 on something you’re about to put inside yourself.

Featured Image Credit: SWNS

Read More

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here